Content Creator Intern
Internship salary: 600 € / month (six months)
Good Rebels, Apr 2022
Are you looking for the right place to leapfrog your career in Social Media, Digital Strategy and Marketing? Are you an avid learner, hungry for new ideas? Do you look beyond the limits of traditional marketing? Do you eat light bulbs for breakfast?
At Good Rebels we may be looking for you.
What are we looking for? What do we offer?
We are looking for talented Content Creator to be part of our Social & Engagement business unit. Thinker doers with the ambition to develop a professional career in digital marketing, learning about digital communication & social media content strategies in an international environment.
You’ll be working with kindred and caring spirits, fellow Rebels passionate about how digital and business can make the world a better place. You will have the opportunity to work and learn from a diverse and international team based in three countries. You will work in our basecamp in Barcelona on a flexible model where you can also work some days remotely from home.
Internship salary: 600 € / month (six months).
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Work closely with teams across our offices, to translate briefs into digital content plans ensuring the brand objectives.
- Client relationship management: understand the brand needs to offer smart content and social media tactics
- Help write and produce content for different projects.
- Help elaborate KPIs reports and benchmarks
- Manage social media conversations, social engagement and/or social customer service through specific tools and workflows
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to create awesome digital & social media ideas and campaigns.
- Help elaborate presentations and slide decks for clients and for internal use (we use Google Slides as a collaborative platform).
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent English is encouraged: very high-level or proficiency level of English (C1-C2). You might sometimes work with international teams and even defend proposals to a global audience.
- Graduated in Journalism, Communication or Marketing.
- Digital Marketing or Corporate Comms Master Degree will be considered.
- Copywriting ability: building powerful storytelling strategies consistent with the brand positioning.
- Ability to bring clear insights into visual presentations.
- A good team player, able to work with others remotely (either from home or from one of our open offices) and interact with different stakeholders.
- Great coordination and self-management skills
- Previous experience working with large brands will be considered.
- Passionate about digital news, always willing to read and write about the latest trends in the sector.
- Enthusiastic about digital communication, brand strategy, branded content, digital advertising and social media strategy.
Good Rebels: who we are, what we do
Good Rebels is an independent digital consultancy and agency. We create digital experiences that connect brands and people. Kind-hearted people who aren’t afraid to rebel. We combine data, design, creativity and technology to serve clients like Toyota, Domino's Pizza, LG, Lidl or Decathlon with multicultural teams from 5 offices in the UK, Spain and Mexico.
Good Rebels aim to inspire other organisations to become human-centred. We work in an open and collaborative environment that promotes love in the workplace and fun. We are a rare, self-managed, progressive company, with a very special Rebel Culture. Did you know that our salaries are public and salary raises are crowd-set?